Zeit: 13:30 - 20:30
Reiki Schule & Gesundheitspraxis / Praxis 13
REIKI 1 level course (beginners) in ENGLISH
What is Reiki?
Reiki Ryoho is a healing practice that originated in Japan. Reiki practitioners place their hands lightly on or just above the person receiving treatment, with the goal of facilitating the person’s own healing response. In the United States, Reiki is part of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM).
Reiki is easy and simple to learn. It is a non-invasive healing modality. Reiki has twofold purposes: healing and spiritual. As we develop our spirituality, our Reiki energy level increases. Ego has no place in Reiki.
Reiki (pronounced Ray-Key) is a unique touch healing method and means universal life energy – universal (-rei) and life energy (-ki).
It is a system of energy healing, using spirituallity guided unversal life force energy and it is a also a useful tool for self-awareness and transformation.
Reiki is a safe, gentle, non-invasive form of hands-on healing that increases energy, reduces pain, produces deep relaxation and a general feeling of well-being.
Reiki takes effect on all levels, body, mind, spirit and soul. By stimulating the body’s natural healing ability at the deepest level, it removes physical and emotional blockages that may have been causing illness or upset for some time.
Many different ailments can be cured or relieved by the healing energy. Problems such as headaches, back ache and stress-related illness, chronic illnesses, such as arthritis or asthma all respond well to energy treatment. Most times repeated treatments need to be required for an improvement to be seen.
- REIKI stimulates the natural self-healing process
- REIKI vitalizes body and soul
- REIKI restores the souls harmony and the mind’s well-being
- REIKI it takes effect on all levels including body, emotions, mind and spirit
- REIKI balances the energy
- REIKI resolves energy blockades and stimulates relaxation
- REIKI has a detoxicating effect
- REIKI adopts naturally and individuality to the needs of the recipient
- REIKI it also can be used for animals and plants
- REIKI it is a very pleasant holistic healing method
REIKI 1 COURSE – some of its contents
- Reiki lineage
- What is Reiki, what to expect?
- Reiki 1 attunement – about Attunement
- Using Reiki
- Self Treatment
- Treating Others
- The Treatment
- Reiki Finish
- Hand Positions
- Reiki Hands
- Posture Reiki
- Hand Placements
- Additional hand positions
- Chair Reiki, Seated treatment
- Non contact treatment
- More ways to apply Reiki
- Mikao Usui
- A Brief History
- Reiki Principles
- Treatment and Ethics Review
- Reiki Treatment Checklist.
- The Exchange Issues
- Kenyoku dry cleaning
- The Aura and Energy Chakra