Datum: 29.08.2020 - 30.08.2020
Zeit: 12:00 - 15:00
Reiki 2nd level/degree course in English
- – 1st part of the 2nd degree course is on Saturday midday (3 hrs) 29.8.2020
- – 2nd part on Sunday the 30.8.2020 or any other day, please also see Distance healing with Reiki-Workshop
In second degree, we are introduced to the sacred symbols given to Dr Usui on Mount Kurama.
We learn how to use them in our healing practice and all other areas of our lives, relationships and goals.
We also look at combining affirmations with Reiki to support change.
Distance healing plays an important part of second degree and we learn how to heal our inner child, others who are absent from us, as well as healing past traumatic events in this life and past lives. This valuable method of healing can also be successfully used to project positive energy into the future to forthcoming events and goals or to the past for letting go
Subjects included on a Second Degree workshop:
– history of the sacred symbols and how they have been handed down from master to student
– 3 of the sacred symbols given to Dr Usui (4th at Master level) with their Mantras and Kotodamas
– use of the symbols
– reiki bubble & box
– distance or absent healing
– healing our inner child & traumatas
– use of surrogates and correspondences for distant healing
– sending healing to multi-recipients
– building and programming energy
– activating objects, jewellery, crystals, stones
– sending energy to places, the future and the past
– problem solving using the symbols
– using the symbols with affirmations for self and others
– attunement in 2nd degree
– cleansing of houses/rooms/negative energy
– chakra rainbow meditation
– repetition of aura cleansing, scanning, beaming & protection
Reiki can always be used with or without these symbols. However, symbols, when activated, do have different vibrations and therefore are useful when giving healing for specific reasons.
Symbols help and teach us how to make better use of the Reiki energy.
Melde dich an, wenn du bereits ein Konto bei uns hast.