Zeit: 10:00 - 17:00
REIKI 1 level course (beginners) in ENGLISH
acc. to Dr Mikao Usui
USUI SHIKI RYOHO – SYSTEM OF NATURAL HEALING
- would you like to learn how to strengthen your immunity system?
- learn about self healing?
- vitalizing your chakras & energy system?
- I would love to guide & start this journey with you
- no prior knowledge required
What is Reiki?
Reiki Ryoho is a healing practice that originated in Japan. Reiki practitioners place their hands lightly on or just above the person receiving treatment, with the goal of facilitating the person’s own healing response. In the United States, Reiki is part of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM).
Reiki is easy and simple to learn. It is a non-invasive healing modality. Reiki has twofold purposes: healing and spiritual. As we develop our spirituality, our Reiki energy level increases. Ego has no place in Reiki.
Reiki (pronounced Ray-Key) is a unique touch healing method and means universal life energy – universal (-rei) and life energy (-ki).
It is a system of energy healing, using spirituallity guided unversal life force energy and it is a also a useful tool for self-awareness and transformation.
Reiki is a safe, gentle, non-invasive form of hands-on healing that increases energy, reduces pain, produces deep relaxation and a general feeling of well-being.
Reiki takes effect on all levels, body, mind, spirit and soul. By stimulating the body’s natural healing ability at the deepest level, it removes physical and emotional blockages that may have been causing illness or upset for some time.
Many different ailments can be cured or relieved by the healing energy. Problems such as headaches, back ache and stress-related illness, chronic illnesses, such as arthritis or asthma all respond well to energy treatment. Most times repeated treatments need to be required for an improvement to be seen.
- REIKI stimulates the natural self-healing process
- REIKI vitalizes body and soul
- REIKI restores the souls harmony and the mind’s well-being
- REIKI it takes effect on all levels including body, emotions, mind and spirit
- REIKI balances the energy
- REIKI resolves energy blockades and stimulates relaxation
- REIKI has a detoxicating effect
- REIKI adopts naturally and individuality to the needs of the recipient
- REIKI it also can be used for animals and plants
- REIKI it is a very pleasant holistic healing method
REIKI 1 COURSE – some of its contents
- Reiki lineage
- What is Reiki, what to expect?
- Reiki 1 attunement
- Using Reiki
- Self Treatment
- Treating Others
- The Treatment
- Reiki Finish
- Hand Positions
- Reiki Hands
- Posture Reiki
- Hand Placements
- Additional hand positions
- Chair Reiki, Seated treatment
- Non contact treatment
- More ways to apply Reiki
- Mikao Usui
- A Brief History
- Reiki Principles
- Treatment and Ethics Review
- Reiki Treatment Checklist.
- The Exchange Issues
- Kenyoku dry cleaning
- The Aura and Energy Chakra
Testimonials in ENGLISH: below and here
After Online course:
Thanks for the online course. Although I was a little skeptical in advance whether this would work at all online, I really liked the course.
It was a very positive experience and I have gone one step further.
I am really looking forward to working with myself and then with my clients.
Thank you for your Reiki teaching! 🕯🙏🏻 best regards
By the way, I think you do it really, really well with the online course!
I’m glad I met you.
My card topic hit the bull’s eye. I made a decision before the zoom meeting, which would be a fresh start. You gave me a push with the card and now my current education also makes sense.
The Reiki master and teacher course completes the training for me and somehow completes it.
You are a very good teacher and the courses with you are very pleasant and educational!
I already woke up with strong migraine-like headaches on the morning of the course. Nevertheless, I took part in the course, luckily! It didn’t go away all day, but the next day it was gone and has never come again. 🙏🏻 Since the courses, I feel very balanced, calm, somehow arrived and feel a kind of happiness. I finally feel more with me again!
My work colleagues thought I had changed and wanted to know if I had met someone (man). That can still be … 😉
This weekend I started my training as an animal communicator and I am very happy to have completed the Reiki training first. This now supports me a lot in energy work!
I wish you a nice Sunday, best regards
~ Rebecca ☀🙏🏻🌸😘
• Reiki 1 – Teacher Degree, on site or ONLINE
• Reiki Treatments & Distance Healing
• Reiki Sharing Circle
• Distance Healing, Polarity, Mederi Healing Symbols
• Acupressure couch with infrared heat & chi radiation from the jade stones
• Aura-Soma light & colour therapy
• vegan fresh cosmetics & supplements RINGANA
Melde dich an, wenn du bereits ein Konto bei uns hast.