Datum: 10.10.2020 - 11.10.2020
Zeit: 9:00 - 12:00
Reiki Schule & Gesundheitspraxis @ Praxis 13
Reiki 2nd level/degree course in English – ONLINE
- – 1st part of the 2nd degree course is on Saturday morning on the 10.10.2020
- – 2nd part on Sunday the 11.10.2020 or any other day, please also see Distance healing with Reiki-Workshop
In second degree, we are introduced to the sacred symbols given to Dr Usui on Mount Kurama.
We learn how to use them in our healing practice and all other areas of our lives, relationships and goals.
We also look at combining affirmations with Reiki to support change.
Distance healing plays an important part of second degree and we learn how to heal our inner child, others who are absent from us, as well as healing past traumatic events in this life and past lives. This valuable method of healing can also be successfully used to project positive energy into the future to forthcoming events and goals or to the past for letting go
Subjects included on a Second Degree workshop:
– history of the sacred symbols and how they have been handed down from master to student
– 3 of the sacred symbols given to Dr Usui (4th at Master level) with their Mantras and Kotodamas
– use of the symbols
– reiki bubble & box
– distance or absent healing
– healing our inner child & traumatas
– use of surrogates and correspondences for distant healing
– sending healing to multi-recipients
– building and programming energy
– activating objects, jewellery, crystals, stones
– sending energy to places, the future and the past
– problem solving using the symbols
– using the symbols with affirmations for self and others
– attunement in 2nd degree
– cleansing of houses/rooms/negative energy
– chakra rainbow meditation
– repetition of aura cleansing, scanning, beaming & protection
Reiki can always be used with or without these symbols. However, symbols, when activated, do have different vibrations and therefore are useful when giving healing for specific reasons.
Symbols help and teach us how to make better use of the Reiki energy.
After Online course:
Thanks for the online course. Although I was a little skeptical in advance whether this would work at all online, I really liked the course.
It was a very positive experience and I have gone one step further.
I am really looking forward to working with myself and then with my clients.
Thank you for your Reiki teaching! 🕯🙏🏻 best regards
By the way, I think you do it really, really well with the online course!
I’m glad I met you.
My card topic hit the bull’s eye. I made a decision before the zoom meeting, which would be a fresh start. You gave me a push with the card and now my current education also makes sense.
The Reiki master and teacher course completes the training for me and somehow completes it.
You are a very good teacher and the courses with you are very pleasant and educational!
I already woke up with strong migraine-like headaches on the morning of the course. Nevertheless, I took part in the course, luckily! It didn’t go away all day, but the next day it was gone and has never come again. 🙏🏻 Since the courses, I feel very balanced, calm, somehow arrived and feel a kind of happiness. I finally feel more with me again!
My work colleagues thought I had changed and wanted to know if I had met someone (man). That can still be … 😉
This weekend I started my training as an animal communicator and I am very happy to have completed the Reiki training first. This now supports me a lot in energy work!
I wish you a nice Sunday, best regards
~ Rebecca ☀🙏🏻🌸😘
- online teaching (ZOOM meeting)
- access to my Dropbox folder
- my 18years of Reiki Experience
- Reiki Family Tree
- detailed manual